1% Campaign

  • Commercial
  • Social

An honest campaign about the unsatisfied iliad users.

Give voice to the unsatisfied.

What should you do when the most honest telco brand reveals through research that 99% of their users are satisfied? Well, you make a campaign on the other 1%.

To highlight how transparent iliad is, we dedicated our campaign not only to all the satisfied mobile users, but especially to the ones that actually are not satisfied and are not afraid to say it out loud.

The disappointment of this 1% became the chance for iliad to say that it is listening to them, in order to improve its service.